29 May 2007

BARCELONA BIRTHDAY

 
It is now 0:00 in Barcelona and 5 p.m. in the states. I don't want it to be my birthday right now.  It's just not going to feel right.


This picture is taken in commemoration of how I got my shoelaces double-knotted. A little British boy, Shane was in front of us in line for the plane for Barcelona, and told us he was a 'chatterbox'. He said I should probably learn to double-knot my shoes, so I told him just to do it for me. Neat. Anyways, I think that we had one of the longest conversations on my trip, as he explained his love for being a ball boy at soccer games, packman on gameboy micro, all in a spiffy little accent. Made my day :)
Leaving for Roma tomorrow after enjoying a nice day of Gaudi, and an afternoon at the beach!




1 comment:

Elana said...

ahhhhhhhh feliz cumpleanos lover!!! 45 days till we are all reunited!!!