29 November 2008

RETALIATION

Today my mom and I made a "personal" Thanksgiving dinner for our family (excluding Kara). I really know that she loves cooking if she can have that feast twice in one week!

During our preparation, the TV in the background caught my attention. I believe the television show to be My Little Pony, but what I learned next was nonetheless disturbing. The entire show was about an anorexic horse. If this is the subliminal way to teach our youth to think against anorexia, I think we are pushing it. I heard the animated horse say "You just don't want me to eat because you want to win the championship. Well I'm not going to eat because I am fat, instead I am going to run laps around the pasture!" Seriously?

Music:
Welcome to your life - There's no turning back
Nearer, My God to Thee

Movies:
Weird Science
Kung Fu Panda

"You are like this water. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see."
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."
"Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu."

1 comment:

DHTMaster said...

Krysta! Are you feeling better yet?